Why do people lose their dang minds for the White Knight Pancake Mix? Popcorn Flour. The air that gets in the popcorn stays in the cake.
We start by air popping a heritage, open pollinated red popcorn. Then we stone-mill it into a fairy dust that makes the perfect pancake: one that floats like popcorn and fights like whole grain.
Drop-Dead Easy to Make:
- Put the butter, egg, and milk in a jar. Shake it.
- Tear open the bag and pour it in. Shake it.
- You just made 6 big pancakes in 2 minutes.
- You have one dish to wash.
Better for you, better for the earth:
- 100% Stone Ground Whole Grains
- Heritage Grain
- High Protein (11g per serving, when prepared)
- Ethically Sourced
- Organic Oats
- Heritage Red Popcorn
- Organic Heritage Frederick White Wheat
- Almond Meal
- Poppy Seeds